Sunday, August 8, 2010

Interwebs Friend [day eight]

I don't have many people that I've initially met on the internet and have never met in person. There's are only one of them that I can think of. (Of course, knowing me, I'm forgetting about someone, don't take it personally).

Dear Valentina,
        Val, Vale, Valecakes... I love the fact that you love Sugarloaf and Helen. It just means that you should move up here! It seems like we've been net friends forever... early in my myspace days! I've been to Florida twice and missed you each time and then you came to Helen and I missed you that time! Grr! You have entertained me with pictures back and forth and used to post the best myspace comments! I know that one day you will live in Helen, GA married to Nick Carter with pretty babies! I wish I could think of more to say, but I know that I can always come back and edit this haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment