Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Someone I Wish I Could Meet [day nine]

I really would want to meet my ancestors... I want to learn all about them and know what they're like. I want to know where I came from... I know that my family tree is lined with Cherokee Indian and I think it would  interesting to see how they lived and how they spent their day. Sometimes, I feel like an old soul. I swear I was meant to live in the 1950's-1970's.... or even sooner. Back when people weren't as lazy and didn't depend on the things we take advantage of today....
I also wouldn't mind being the first person to video tape an actual encounter with aliens. I'm talking about the ones from outer space. I've always been interested in what's out there. I think people are crazy if you truly think we are the only ones in this universe. There has to be more than just us. I'm sure there's another civilization out there trying to find the technology to "find" us too... and then there's probably another that is advanced enough to already have been here.
I want to meet James Dean and have his children. That's right, you heard me. I've been obsessed with the man for quite some time now. (Maybe I can start ONE more sentence with "I"). Ok.... there you have it... these are a few people I would like to meet. You were probably expecting something crafty like a president or Oparh, although she would be interesting to meet... Anyway, time to write another letter for today. Oh, and this guy, Nick Vujicic:
I've watched this video a few times... and it moves me every time. I want his outlook on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment