Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Best Friend [day one]

Dear Julia,
         I know this may come as a surprise, but this is to you. Although we don't spend a lot of time together and we may not speak every day, you are my best friend. I've never had a moment of doubt with you. I trust you completely and you know that trust doesn't come easy with me. You have always been there for me and I know I can talk to you about anything. You're there when I need a shoulder to cry on, someone to bitch to, an honest opinion, someone to tell me how crazy or rational I'm being.... you're there for anything and everything I need you for. It hurts my heart when you're upset about anything and warms my heart when you're happy. You are an amazing friend, mother and wife. I hope to know you for a lifetime! I may not tell you this often enough, but I love you dearly.

1 comment:

  1. I had no Idea you felt that way. I 'm so glad that I can be there for you and that you can trust me. Your advice always means so much to me because no matter what you are always honest with me even if I don't want to hear it or it hurts theres nobody else like you and I couldn't be more greatful for having you in my life. I don't know what I would have done without you with what I had to go through you helped walk me through it and stand strong even when I felt only two inches tall. You were there when everyone else kicked while I was down. And for everything you have done for I can't even begin to thank you enough. I love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete