Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We Need to Talk More [day ten]

This is someone that I have lost touch with, not always gotten along with, and developed a very important friendship with, thanks to a cunt. Unfortunately, she lives in a different state now and we don't keep in touch as well as we need to.

Dear Katrina,
         Damn girl, I'm not even sure where to start. We could take it back about 12-13 years... At the time, I didn't realize how thankful I would be for those words, "We need to talk." We have been through some shit since then. I am so very happy about the woman you have became. You have a beautiful family and an amazing husband... not to mention, you are gorgeous! I'm sorry that I ever believed the bullshit that came out of that bitch's mouth. We were both fed some ridiculous things and I should have known better, but when someone is your "best friend" you desperately want to trust what they say/do. I fell victim to her ways, but when it was all said and done, I gotten closer to you and I'm grateful for that. If only you lived closer, our families could have a closer relationship too. We definitely need to keep in touch more! I can't say it enough, I hate that cunt and I'm sorry that she ruined our friendship for so long. I look forward to many, many more years of knowing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment