Sunday, August 22, 2010

You're a Pest... [day nineteen]

pes·ter  (pstr)tr.v. pes·tered, pes·ter·ing, pes·ters To harass with petty annoyances; bother.

Today's actual title was suppose to be "Someone that pesters your mind - good or bad"... I have several types of people that bug the shit out of me... but I can't think of one specific person that I want to write to. When I hear the word pester, I think annoying. I don't understand how someone could pester you in a good way... I mean, really? Let's think about this. Slow-ass Sunday drivers (when it's not even Sunday)... People who chew with their mouths open. I don't want to hear you smack your food! If you are over the age of 1 year old, there is no reason, what-so-ever, why you can't keep your lips together as you eat! That one really pisses me off. Don't even get me started on pathological liars. It annoys me when people won't listen to both sides of a story. People with foot fetishes - that's just nasty. Spoiled rotten rich kids who get their parents to buy them everything. The parents that use the children leashes (inappropriately).... I mean, really? My son did just fine holding my hand. I had taught him to either stay in his stroller or to hold my hand. I get the concept behind it, I really do. As long as you have one thing clear, you child is not a pet. Don't jerk them, drag them or get pissed of at them for being miserable wearing it! Homophobic people... that's a whole other letter in itself. I was actually going to list a lot of my pet peeves... but I'm going to post this for now and possibly come back and edit it later. It's late and my mind can't think for much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment